AAMI Institutional Membership is for healthcare delivery organizations, professional societies, colleges, universities and technical schools. Member institutions receive:
- Online subscriptions to AAMI journals and newsletters for all representatives.
- Free access to over a dozen HTM resources, including:
- HTM Training Guide
- HTM Levels Guide and online assessment tool
- HTM Definitions Guide
- AAMI HTMLive! webinar series, including database of past webinars.
- Deep discounts on AAMI products, including standards, books, training and education, for all representatives.
- 10% discount on AAMI training courses (public and private).
- 30% discount on enterprise eSubscriptions to AAMI standards.
- 40% discount on standards documents
- $50 or more off ACI Certification exam and recertification fees for all representatives.
- 50% off job listings on the AAMI Career Center and free resume posting for all representatives.
- Access to AAMI Connect, members-only discussion groups.
- Access to 230 technical standards committees and working groups (one voting member, one alternate member, and up to six liaisons per committee).
- Opportunities to serve on non-standards AAMI committees, including the Technology Management Council, Healthcare Technology Leadership Committee, and BI&T Editorial Board.
- Timely FDA and accreditation guidance, including The Joint Commission.